Professionally Handled, Stress Free Insurance Claims From Start To Finish
If you have suffered any damage to your home or commercial premises as a result of fire, theft/burglary, storm damage or subsidence, your insurance company will ask you to search for quotations from local building contractors whether you are are knee deep in water or sat in a room with no roof. Providing a combined response, recovery and restoration service for anyone who has suffered the devastating effects of fire, floods or storm damage. It is the company’s understanding of complex losses plus their experience in restoration that ensures they can provide an effective single source solution for both insurers and customers.
West Lancs Brickwork & Building Contractors know that you don’t need the added stress of locating a contractor who you can trust. Ringing builders, roofers and plumbers to arrange for them to inspect the damage and give you quotes takes up time and a hassle that we know you might not have and can do without.
The very best advice we can give you is to contact us via telephone on 01695 578 278 or 07894 508 594 as soon as possible, and a member of our staff will advise you.
Whether you have already made a claim or not, our experts will lead you through the entire process from initial assessment of the damage to complete restoration, taking care of all the stress and complicated process so that you can get on with your day to day life without having to worry.
Our Insurance Claims Service Includes:
- A survey of the damage within 48hrs of your call.
- Submitting a building repair schedule to your insurer.
- Liaising with your insurance company and loss adjuster (when necessary) to progress the claim as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Meeting with your insurance company’s loss adjuster or claims advisor.
- Making arrangements for all necessary repairs to be completed to your satisfaction.
- Keeping in regular contact with you throughout the entire process.
*All of our tradesmen and Sub Contracted staff are qualified in the following: